Thank you for your inquiry about a position with the Tea Area School District 41-5. The following procedures will be followed in the screening, interviewing and selection process.
• All information must be submitted as a request on the application form. Applications will be considered when all documents have been received in the superintendent's office.
• The complete credentials will be evaluated and screened by an administrator or administrators utilizing the school district criteria established for each position. Candidates will be considered on the basis of their merits, qualifications and the needs of the district.
• Candidates who rank the highest during the evaluation and screening process will be invited for interviews at a mutually convenient time.
• Not all candidates who applied for a position will be interviewed.
• At the conclusion of the interview, the interviewing administrator or administrators will again evaluate candidates by utilizing the school district criteria established for each position.
• Administrators will recommend employment of the best qualified candidate for the position to the superintendent of schools.
• The successful candidate will be offered a contract contingent upon approval by the school board.
• All candidates are hereby forewarned that many highly qualified individuals apply for each position and that only one can be selected.
• The district will keep applications on file until December 31st. Please submit a new application each year that you wish to be considered for open positions.
If you have any questions concerning this procedure, feel free to call the superintendent's office for additional information or clarification.