Our purpose is to.....
• Foster a partnership among school personnel, students, families and community.
• Ensure a safe, positive and supportive atmosphere, which encourages creativity, enhances wellness, builds self-esteem, and recognizes students' success through mutual respect and trust
• Provide proper guidance so students are capable of making informed choices and are responsible for their actions
• Incorporate ethical values including an appreciation of diversity, integrity, compassion, and responsibility which are vital to the learning process
• Address students' individual needs through the use of effective methods that engage all learners by providing innovative and challenging learning opportunities.
• Support life-long learning by teaching individuals to access, analyze, and apply information in our changing world.
Last Modified on April 15, 2010